[Risge-rg] [Fwd: [wg-all] OGF 27 Early Bird Registration Extended to Sept 8]

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Sun Sep 6 09:35:00 CDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[wg-all] OGF 27 Early Bird Registration Extended to Sept 8
Date: 	Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:20:23 -0400
From: 	Joel Replogle <replogle at ogf.org>
To: 	wg-all at ogf.org

OGF 27 Early Bird Registration Extended to Sept 8

OGF 27 is co-locating with Summit 09: Partnerships in CI Development in
Banff, Canada
during October 12 - 16, 2009. The week-long event brings together an
international gathering
of developers, suppliers, and users who push the capabilities of cloud
computing, Web 2.0,
advanced networks and other emerging cyberinfrastructure.
For more information, please visit http://www.summit09.ca
<http://www.summit09.ca/>.

PROGRAM SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

As the 2009 Summit has garnered extensive interest from members of the global cyberinfrastructure
community, we are continuing to confirm sponsors and receive requests from numerous other
organizations that wish to locate their events in conjunction with the Summit. As such, we have been
unable to publish the program over the last few weeks. However, at this time, we are pleased to publish
the program and announce that we will extend the Summit 09 Early Bird Registration Discount to
September 8 to allow prospective registrants to review the program without being disqualified for the
Early Bird rate. To view the event schedule, please visit the Summit 09 Program page
<http://www.summit09.ca/program%0A%0A>.

TO REGISTER:

http://www.summit09.ca/registration

QUESTIONS?

Please email summit09 at cybera.ca <mailto:summit09 at cybera.ca> or visit
the Summit 09 website <http://www.summit09.ca/>.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Summit 09 is a culmination of three events: OGF 27, IEEE Grid 2009 and the
Cybera / CANARIE National Summit, all taking place October 12 - 16, 2009
in Banff, AB, Canada.

Summit 09 is pleased to acknowledge its sponsors: Juniper Networks, IBM,
DataDirect Networks,
ENMAX Envision, iCORE, Alberta Council of Technologies, and the
Institute for Space Imaging Science (ISIS).
Summit 09 Media Partners include: Backbone Magazine, HPCwire, iSGTW and
TechVibes.

Joel Replogle              Executive Director, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org           http://www.ogf.org

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl