[Risge-rg] Our sessions during the OGF27

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Mon Oct 5 07:27:54 CDT 2009

Dear All,

According to official schedule we have our sessions during OGF27 on
Wednesday:

Wednesday, October 14
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Remote Instrumentation Services in Grid Environment - discussion (90 mins)
Marcin Plociennik, Duane Edgington
(RISGE-RG)  Panel
During this sessions we will discuss the results of the evaluation
analisys of the standards in the identified area related to remote
instrumentation.

Wednesday, October 14
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Remote Instrumentation Services in Grid Environment - discussion (90 mins)
Marcin Plociennik, Duane Edgington
(RISGE-RG)  Panel
During this sessions we will discuss the results of the evaluation
analisys of the standards in the identified area related to remote
instrumentation.

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl