[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG - call for presentations/use cases

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jan 22 03:20:34 CST 2009

Dear All,

I'm preparing now draft for the agenda for RISGE-RG sessions during
OGF25 in Catania.
According to our agreements from the previous meetings we would have 2
RISGE-RG slots during next OGF.
Please let me know in case you would like to give during this meeting
best practices presentation or use case presentation.

I already have got some propositions of presentations, that need still
to be confirmed.

I think that we should reserve one slot just for the discussion on the
use cases and document.

I would like also to remind you that,
the dates for the Advanced Registration for OGF25 is the  January 30, 2009.

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl