[Risge-rg] new use case and updated use case collection document

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Sat Jan 10 11:37:39 CST 2009

Dear RISGE-RG Group,

First of All I would like to wish you all the best in 2009.

I have uploaded new  use case to our webspace, that has been prepared by
Mary Grammatikou:
Use case of ARGUGRID: Earth Observation satellite
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.use_cases/doc15438

Also I have updated the use case collection document:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.use_cases/doc15302

Other activities:

- I will send in separate mail the minutes from the ICT session, where
RISGE-RG was presented,
- I will send separate mail about next actions concerning the work on
the use case document
- We have to think about the proposed agenda for our meeting during next
OGF in Catania (According to agreement from previous meeting I have
applied for sessions). I will send in another mail the proposition

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl