[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG Evaluation of standards - draft of template

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Wed Apr 29 09:01:23 CDT 2009

Dear All,
please find attached first draft of template for the evaluations of
standards.
Please let me know you suggestions for enhancing this template.
We will use it later for all the evaluations.

I would like to remind you that you can still vote on your  preferences
about coordinating preparation of the
adequate document for evaluation topics.
Please choose what are your preferences:
http://www.doodle.com/ffrv7pqrgqk8x5st

There are still some subjects that are not being covered, please
consider if you could contribute to one of these.

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl