[Risge-rg] First draft of collection of use cases

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jul 24 09:04:37 CDT 2008

Dear All,

Please find below link to first version of document with use cases
collected so far:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.use_cases/doc15302

this document will need some additional editorial work, some of the use
cases should be also better adjusted.

I'm waiting for your comments, on what in your opinion should be
corrected, which of the use cases needs more or less descriptions.

Maybe we should give later some introduction, summary and abstract.

As commented during the last session in Barcelona we have to shorten NMR
use case, and I will take care about it.

Please remember also that tomorrow is the deadline for advance
registration for next OGF, where we will apply for 2 sessions.

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl