[Risge-rg] Use cases - RISGE

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Wed Jul 16 06:12:57 CDT 2008

Dear All,

On the webpage:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.use_cases

you can find description of the following use cases:

- Auger Access Use Case </sf/go/doc15271?nav=1>
- Device Farm Use Case </sf/go/doc15289?nav=1>
- Ocean Observatories RISGE use cases </sf/go/doc15282?nav=1>
- Online Processing Use Case </sf/go/doc15296?nav=1>
- Remote Operations Use Case </sf/go/doc15295?nav=1>
- Use case of NMR spectrometry in Virtual Laboratory </sf/go/doc15284?nav=1>

As agreed during the meeting we would create now one document with all
use cases,
and will try to make the different descriptions look similar, and also
in some cases to make it shorter.

I will send later this week link to the common document.

Also on the webpage:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf23

there are finally all presentations from last OGF sessions:

-AugerAccess Use Case
-DORII - Deployment of Remote Instrumentation Infrastructure
-Grid Support for Real-TIme Online Interactive Applications
-LEGO Mindstorm Exploration Demo
-Ocean Observatories RISGE use cases
-Remote Operations and Online Processing Use Cases
-RISGE-RG group members dinner pictures
-Short introduction of the sessions
-Use case of NMR spectrometry in Virtual Laboratory

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl