[Risge-rg] FW: [GRID-ANNOUNCE] CFP: OGF Community Workshop on Access Paradigms

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Tue Apr 8 17:05:27 CDT 2008

Marcin, All,

I have prepared the attached slides to send to the workshop. This is a
direct transfer of the RINGrid results (about to be published in a
deliverable), so it has to be presented under both hats (RINGrid /
RISGE), hence the reference on the first slide.

If there are any comments/objections, please let me know until
Thursday evening, let's say 10 GMT. Then I'll send them to Steven
Newhouse.

Best regards,

  Costas

Dipl. Ing. Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis || ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET) || http://www.grnet.gr/
Tel: +30-210-7474249 || Fax: +30-210-7474490 || GSM: +30-697-7606620