[Risge-rg] preliminary proposition of template for "project/research information page"

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Wed Oct 31 10:05:27 CDT 2007

Dear All,

As we have agreed during last meeting as one of the next steps we would
like to collect from each project or
institution involved in the RISGE group  information about research,
contacts.

Please find attached first preliminary proposition of "project/research
information page",
that should collect basic information about involved projects/research.

Please let me know whenever you think we should change it, remove sth/or
add. Please
send your comments to the list so we could start discussion

Project acronym:

Project (Research) full name:

Start date:

Duration:

Project web site:

Project coordinator:

Contact person (in terms of OGF):

Project participants (institution name,country):

Project(Research) summary(1/4-1/2 page max):

User communities:

Project(Research) relation with objectives of RISGE-RG group:

best regards
marcin plociennik

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl