[Risge-rg] Questionnare/template to be filled by projects representatives

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Tue Nov 6 06:18:50 CST 2007

Dear All,

As most of the people sending comments about the template for
"project/research information page" agreed on  proposed template, I
would like to ask projects representatives
to fill in attached form. It collects basic information about
projects/research involved in RISGE group.

After filling this form please upload it on the RISGE - GridForge
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.involved_projects

In order to do it I would like to encourage everybody again to register
to our project space.
You should have an account on GridForge (you can easily create one)
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/login (->Create account)

After you will login please go to page
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/risge-rg
and press "Join this Project" button.

Currently only 13 members of our group has registered...;(

best regards
marcin plociennik

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl