[Risge-rg] preliminary proposition of template for "project/research information page"

Michael Sutter Michael.Sutter at ipe.fzk.de
Fri Nov 2 11:29:17 CDT 2007

Hello group,

I think the template is enough as a first proposition.

As we discussed on the OGF the content should be on the project Wiki.
Should we also provide a template for the Wiki pages?

Another important thing: What is with tools provided from the project or
usable for the project - should we also provide a general template?

Kind regards Michael