[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG next meeting , Boston, 25-29 Feb 2008

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Thu Dec 13 04:51:52 CST 2007

Dear All,

I would like to start discussion about our next meeting in Boston.

The Call for Participation submission deadline is December 21,2007,
so by next week we should have some preliminary proposition for  agenda
and subjects to be discussed during the meeting

The preliminary agenda:

---------
1. introduction (Marcin Plociennik) - 5'

2. best practices presentation - max 35' / 3 presentation:
- presentation from EGEE II(Erwin Laure - to be confirmed)
- ??
-??

3. discussion - 50':
- first use cases (if template is ok, if the information is enough)
- the group should define the final versions of the template during the
meeting

Please send to the list:
 - suggestions concerning the agenda,
 - any known limitations from your site concerning the date of the
meeting of our group
 - suggestions for best practices presentation (please let me know if
you wish to make a presentation during the meeting)

best regards
marcin plociennik