[PNPA-RG] [pnpa-rg] PNPA-RG - updated Charter - finall call (second sending)

Kilian Schwarz k.schwarz at gsi.de
Tue Sep 5 17:27:17 CDT 2006

Dear Ruth,

I would deeply appreciate if you could attend the PNPA-RG meeting at the
upcoming GGF.
The agenda I specified when applying for the session via the Web
interface. I was hoping that it would be displayed somewhere.
If it is not, the idea was, to discuss the new charter, idea, aims and
milestones of this group as well as to attract new members and to fill
currently empty positions in the group, like e.g. group secretary and
webmaster.

Yours sincerely,

Kilian

Dr. Kilian Schwarz
Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH
Datenverarbeitung und Experimentelektronik
Planckstr. 1, D-64291 Darmstadt, Germany
phone: +49-6159-71-2076
fax  : +49-6159-71-2986