[pgm-rg] Merged Group Name?

Bruce Barkstrom b.r.barkstrom at larc.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 23 16:14:55 CST 2005

Of the three suggestions in the body, the one that strikes me as
most appropriate is Grid Operations Management - although
putting "Operations" and "Management" in the name of a group
is likely to be a killer in terms of attracting people.

Bruce Barkstrom
Head, Atmospheric Sciences Data Center
NASA Langley Research Center
ph: (757) 864-5676