[pgm-rg] Call for Discussion: Merging GUS-RG and PGM-RG

Dietmar Erwin d.erwin at fz-juelich.de
Mon Dec 13 07:42:59 CST 2004

Dear all,
I support this idea. It makes vey much sense to combine the user
requirements and the provider aspects.

Two suggestions to the charter:

G-4 add : (e.g. recommendations or standards drafts)
I know that the two terms are sometimes used as synonyms. However, the
second formulation should emphasize one of the roles of GGF.

Milestones: Target dates (e.g. GGF xx) should be given for the
milestones whereever possible.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
With best regards

Dietmar Erwin

Forschungszentrum Juelich          Tel: +49-2461-61-6412
ZAM                                Fax: +49-2461-61-6656
D-52425 Juelich                    E-mail: D.Erwin at fz-juelich.de