[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: OGF34 Oxford GIN Session I TODAY - 11:00am in Theatre A

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 13 03:05:28 EDT 2012

All,

  just a gentle reminder for our first GIN session [1] at OGF34 today:

Tuesday, March 13
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Lecture Theatre A

The following presentations/demos are on the agenda:

(1)
 Welcome
 Morris Riedel
 (10 min)

(2)
 "DEMO: SAGA and BES Interop with VENUS-C and UNICORE"
 Daniele Lezzi, Hakan Soncu, Shahbaz Memon, Andre Merzky
 (20+5 min)

(3)
 "ExTENCI update - wide area filesystems for interoperation""
Dan Katz
 (15+5 min)

(4)
 "Interoperability in XSEDE"
 Bastian Demuth, Andrew Grimshaw
 ~(20+5 min)

A broad participation from the community is appreciated!

Finally, I would like to draw your attention already on our second GIN session [2] on wednesday.

Your co-chair,
Morris

[1]
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2418