[Pgi-wg] [jsdl-wg] PGI-BES-JSDL-GLUE2 Joint TelCon Calls

Michel Drescher michel.drescher at egi.eu
Thu Sep 29 11:22:55 CDT 2011

Hi Morris, all,

As some of you may already know, I am volunteering to co-chair the JSDL WG.

However, I would need some help with getting up to speed as soon as
possible. Once I have a picture on what is necessary I'd like to resume
regular JSDL conference calls. Until then I'd be happy to piggy-back PGI
calls, if you don't mind. :)

Cheers,
Michel

On 29 September 2011 13:23, Morris Riedel <m.riedel at fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> All,
>
>  in checking the PGI minutes [1] kindly provided by Steve I may have
> overlooked how we continue with our efforts.
>
> We agreed that after the EGI-TF we start with telcons and if no JSDL telcon
> is happening, I start with PGI calls latest next week
> again to get things going.
>
> As I was in SIENA at the PGI days at OGF33: what plans have been discussed
> and who is organizing the next calls and when?!
>
> Take care,
> Morris
>
> [1]
>
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/projects.pgi-wg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf33

> Morris Riedel
> Deputy Division Leader
> Federated Systems and Data (FSD)
>
> Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
> Info:
> http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Personen/IAS/JSC/EN/staff/riedel_m.html
>

> --

Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI.eu)
P.O. Box 41882, 1009 DB Amsterdam
140 Science Park, 1098 XG Amsterdam
The Netherlands
F: +31 (0)20 893 2007