[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Session 1 at OGF 33 on Tuesday 20 September 14:00-15:30 - Draft Minutes

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Sep 21 12:27:00 CDT 2011

Steve,

Concerning OGF PGI Session 1 at OGF 33 on Tuesday 20 September 14:00-15:30 :

Thank you very much for your 'Draft Minutes' :  They are readable,
understandable and quite accurate.  I suggest following improvements :

-  For project representations, could you add  EDGI Etienne Urbah [EU] ?

-  I did NOT say 'three diagrams about this state model', but 'three
sequence diagrams about the endpoint for job management'.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr

On Wed, 21/09/2011 11:14, Steve Crouch wrote:
> 14:00-15:30 PGI Session 1
> -------------------------
>
> [These are draft minutes, please respond with revisions/comments from
> those present]
>
> Project representation;
>    - IGE Steve Crouch (SC)
>    - SAGA Andre Merzky (AM)
>    - EMI Jon Kiier Nielsen (JKN)
>    - XSEDE, Genesis II - A Grimshaw (AG)
>    - RENKEI Katzushige Saga (KS)
>    - UNICORE (who was representative here?)
>    - QCG-Computing Marius Mamonski (MM)
     - EDGI Etienne Urbah [EU]