[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI and GIN at OGF32 Salt Lake City - Optimization of schedule

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Jun 30 07:50:44 CDT 2011

Morris and Johannes,

I confirm my presence at OGF32 Salt Lake City.

Concerning the schedule of the PGI and GIN sessions at OGF32 Salt Lake
City :

Currently, they are scheduled on Saturday 16 July, at the same time as :
-  11:00  Delegation
-  13:30  Federated Identity Management

Please try to avoid the same schedule as sessions which are of high
interest for PGI and GIN members, such as :
-  EMI
-  Usage Record
-  DCI Federation
-  Delegation
-  Federated Identity Management
-  Federated and Delegated Access To Clouds
-  JSDL
-  GLUE2 - XML Rendering

Many PGI and GIN members will be staying until Monday 18 July for the
'Science Agency Uses of Clouds and Grids' workshop anyway.

So, if we have NOT too much interest towards 'FutureGrid, Gordon and
Keeneland', I suggest to schedule the PGI and GIN sessions on Sunday 17
July.

I know that it is impossible to optimize everything for everyone, so
your final decision will be welcomed anyway.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr