[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI at OGF32 Salt Lake City - URGENT

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jun 27 08:29:57 CDT 2011

Hi,

 yes I'm about to request one PGI session Etienne that will surely be accepted I guess.

Furthermore, also a GIN session where I would like to invite you to enlight us in an update about EDGI interop status.

Would you do this as well?

I'm looking forward to meet you at OGF - I will keep you and the PGI list informed.

Thanks,
Morris