[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon 2011-01-20; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 20 07:07:01 CST 2011

Dear PGI team,

  just a gentle reminder about our usual telcon today.

(1)
Telcon-System and Screen-Sharing

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(2)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
2011-01-20 JSDL TelCon Debrief & PGI Context

(b)
Discussion about efforts in 2011 & member contributions

(c)
Planning for PGI roadmap telcon (e.g. next week)

(d)
Final Review of our documents after public comment

(e)
OGF31 Discussion

(f)
AOB

Please feel free to add any other topic on the agenda that I may have
missed.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Deputy Division Leader
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel