[Pgi-wg] JSDL Working Group Telecons

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:28:02 CST 2011

Just a reminder to anyone interested in participating in JSDL telecons
to go fill out the doodle poll indicated by this message.  So far,
exactly 0 people have responded which indicates to me that no one
actually is interested in what the JSDL working group does.  I know
that's not true based off of PGI telecons, so please participate.

-Mark