[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon 2011-04-07; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Apr 7 06:52:31 CDT 2011

Dear PGI team,

  just a gentle reminder about our usual telcon today two weeks after OGF31.

(1)
Telcon-System and Screen-Sharing

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(2)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
Debrief PGI session at OGF31

(b)
Progress report about our dependency specification: GLUE2 XML Rendering

Meeting in Lund.

Improvements of specification progress required for PGI & JSDL work.

(c)
Discussion and coordination of PGI job description requirements input to JSDL

Further discussions of relevant inputs to JSDL from our production experience.

Do we have the common understanding of them?

This should be clarified before we put this to JSDL to speak with one PGI voice!

(d)
AOB

Please feel free to add any other topic on the agenda that I may have missed.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Deputy Division Leader
Distributed Systems Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt