[Pgi-wg] QoS Use Case document updated

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:46:22 CDT 2010

I have uploaded the "QoS Computing" usecase document with
revisions to address comments.  Summarized as follows:

* Comments from Morris Riedel
	- Comments embedded in the original
		-- I tried to address these as they popped up in the document
		-- Most of the comments I felt were not related to the document, but
rather the use case and so I simply left the comments there for future
reference.

* Comments from Etienne
	- The template is BAD
		-- The template is the exact one that we as a group decided on (more
than once) to adopt.  Comment is therefor irrelevant and unhelpful.

* Oxana
	- Seemed to like the document pretty much as is.