[Pgi-wg] Mid-range Computing Use case modified

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:38:45 CDT 2010

I have uploaded the "Mid-range Computing" usecase document with
revisions to address comments.  Summarized as follows:

* Comments from Morris Riedel
	- Comments embedded in the original
		-- I tried to address these as they popped up in the document
	- PGI section could be filled in with more detailed "requirements"
that are not covered by BES, JSDL, etc.
		-- I'm not really sure what you mean here.  That section says that
those specs cover what PGI needs, so there are no additional
requirements not covered by them.  I can't really list requirements
not covered by BES and JSDL without knowing details of PGI that I
don't have

* Comments from Etienne
	- The template is BAD
		-- The template is the exact one that we as a group decided on (more
than once) to adopt.  Comment is therefor irrelevant and unhelpful.

* Oxana
	- Does not address necessity of common interfaces and standards
		-- No part of the use case requires those things, why should the use
case have them?
	- Too generic
		-- Possibly, however, changing it to be less generic would
significantly change the use case itself making it a new use case and
so I left it as it is.  if it is unacceptable in its current state,
then that is OK, but otherwise it is what it is.