[Pgi-wg] PGI Use Cases

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Sep 1 13:57:01 CDT 2010

Morris and all,

Concerning OGF PGI Use Cases, I have already :

-  taken into account the comments of Ilya SAVERCHENKO inside the EDGI
Use Cases (16010, 16028 and 16022),

-  copied in the adequate review tracks all reviews I submitted as new
document versions (ARC 16012, gLite 16027, Unicore 16039),

-  uploaded my review of the 'NAREGI/RENKEI Use Case' (16035) in the
adequate review track.

Besides, ISGTW has published at http://www.isgtw.org/?pid=1002708 an
article describing the kick-off for ExTENCI, the first major technical
collaboration between TeraGrid and Open Science Grid.
I suggest that you read this article, and try to establish contact with
Paul AVERY so that he provides ExTENCI Use Cases.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr