[Pgi-wg] No PGI Telcon Today - Let's go and work

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Nov 25 09:12:26 CST 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

No telcon today does NOT mean NO work :

1) In order to taking into account GLUE 2.0 Capability for Security, you
can study my proposal of specification at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16157 and criticize it.

2) In order to taking into account GLUE 2.0 classes and attributes
inside JSDL for :
       - Data staging,
       - SPMD and MPI,
       - Application Profile,
       - Any other topic which you like ...
    You can write down as input document :
       - the list of the relevant requirements,
       - proposals of specification.

3) If you think that the current requirements are unclear, badly
expressed, inadequate or need improvements or comments in any way, you can :
    - Look at requirements wiki page at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
    - Click on the link at the left of the requirement,
    - Edit the requirement detailed wiki page,
    - Write down you name, the current date and your comment or proposal.

4) If you think that the above topics are NOT the adequate priorities,
you can study the 'PGI chart of priorities for the detailed
specification of PGI requirements' at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16156 and criticize it.

5) You can connect to https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/ to study the
minutes of the 2 preceding telephone conferences.

6) You can study Oxana's proposal for 'PGI bylaws' in her mail dated 18
November 2010, and criticize it.

Let's go and work !

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr