[Pgi-wg] Fwd: PGI requirements list

Johannes Watzl watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Fri Nov 12 03:42:40 CST 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [Pgi-wg] PGI requirements list
Datum: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:52:27 +0200
Von: Johannes Watzl <watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de>
An: pgi-wg at ogf.org

Dear all,

we are just finished with the PGI sessions here at OGF30.
The requirements list including a prioritization based on the use cases
can be found on GridForge:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16080?nav=1

If you have any objections, please send a message to the list before the
next PGI call on Thursday, 4 November 2010.

Best,
Johannes

--
        _  _ _  _ _  _          Johannes Watzl
        |\/| |\ | |\/|          Institut für Informatik / Dept. of CS
        |  | | \| |  |          Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
     ======= TEAM =======       Oettingenstr. 67, 80538 Munich, Germany
                                Room E 005, Phone +49-89-2180-9162
Munich Network Management Team  Email: watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Münchner Netz-Management Team   http://www.nm.ifi.lmu.de/~watzl