[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Review of notes of OGF30 sessions on 26 October 2010 - Counting votes for requirements

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Fri Nov 5 14:53:01 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I concur with Etienne, and would like to thank him for doing this
careful analysis!

If we are going to use the "vote count" as a serious justification for
further decisions, it has to be made in a consistent manner.

If however this count does not matter, since the high-level picture is
already "blessed", then of course re-counting is a futile exercise.

Cheers,
Oxana

P.S. the heroic effort of PGI requirements counting during the coffee
break is actually illustrated in the attachment ;-)