[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Session (1) Use Cases and Requirements Slides Online

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Nov 2 14:34:51 CDT 2010

Hi team,

  I uploaded all the slides from our first PGI session at OGF30 last week:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2181

I would like to put your attention to the gLite slides that reached me at 12 at lunchtime and with the session starting already at
13:00 I had no time to check e-mails while my wife wasn't working properly anyway on this day.

Nevertheless, Luigi contributed to the requirements before already via the mailing list which was the basis then for the requirement
reduction done later.

I really appreciate all the efforts of the speakers - very good work!

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Deputy Division Leader
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel