[Pgi-wg] Keep HPC-BP Demo alive with monthly telcons

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 16 03:06:02 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

  I had some discussions with several people here at OGF and we thought that
it makes sense to have at least one telcon per month under the GIN umbrella
to keep the HPC-BP demonstration alive and discuss possible extensions in
terms of middlewares/standards/applications. One aim of this would be to
make the demo more mature and stable in order to show it at numerous events
w/o high preparation efforts.

Before I will ask for a specific date I'm open to hear your opinions on this
and/or any further suggestions.

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel