[Pgi-wg] Requirements Clarification

Mark M. Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 29 09:15:30 CDT 2010

Dear PGI Colleagues,

At the face-to-face meeting last week I was tasked with "clarifying"
requirements 110 and 153.  Please find attached two documents which
respectively attempt to do so.  I fear that my clarification for 110 is
insufficient as, once I looked into it, I was having trouble determining
what the root unclarity of the existing JSDL specification for ranges was so
please feel free to let me know if you still find JSDL ranges unclear and I
can try and work with you to clarify.

Thanks,
Mark