[Pgi-wg] PGI Workshop Chicago - Dial in information

Johannes Watzl watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Wed Jun 23 17:17:29 CDT 2010

Dear all,

at the PGI session at OGF29 and the first day of the PGI workshop the
group was working heavily on the requirements list. The new version of
the requirements list can be found in GridForge and as googledoc.

Tomorrow morning (9am Chicago) we will start with a session with the
ability to join remotely.

Best,
Johannes

1.  Please join my meeting,  "Thursday, June 24 at 16:00 CEST".
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/534971584

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
 Or, call in using your telephone.

Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881404
Belgium: +32 (0) 42 68 0697
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 10
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6463
Denmark: +45 69 91 88 66
Spain: 34 931816670
Finland: +358 942 415 782
France: +33 (0) 182 880 460
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 318 0627
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 980
Italy: +39 (0) 247 92 12 40
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 383
Norway: +47 21 04 29 10
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 471
Access Code: 534-971-584

Meeting ID: 534-971-584

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

--
        _  _ _  _ _  _          Johannes Watzl
        |\/| |\ | |\/|          Institut für Informatik / Dept. of CS
        |  | | \| |  |          Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
     ======= TEAM =======       Oettingenstr. 67, 80538 Munich, Germany
                                Room E 005, Phone +49-89-2180-9162
Munich Network Management Team  Email: watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Münchner Netz-Management Team   http://www.nm.ifi.lmu.de/~watzl