[Pgi-wg] Condensed Requirement List (v4) on GridForge & Workshop tomorrow

Riedel, Morris m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jun 22 18:11:14 CDT 2010

Hi PGI team,

  as some of you requested I uploaded the latest greatest Google sheet excel download into gridforge:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.pgi-wg/docman.root.drafts.condensed_requirement_lists/doc16005

Thanks again for participating in the decision process today.

I'm looking forward to work with you together in the next 2 days in our PGI Workshop.

Tomorrow, we meet at 9:00 a.m. in the lobby and go together to our workshop room on the 2nd floor.

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt