[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-06-17; 3:30 pm CET

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Jun 17 07:46:20 CDT 2010

Morris,

For the OGF PGI telephone conference today at 15h30 CET:

(2) Screen-Sharing
     - I will watch, type and hear.
     - I will try to find a physical place where I can speak.

(3)(d) Technology coverage vs. vacation plans in summer vs. timelines
        -  My vacation plans are not set YET.
        -  It is important for me that, at the end of this telephone
conference, we have precisely defined the 'PGI 2010 summer vacation', so
that I can set my own vacation plans.

(3)(e) Thank you in advance for publishing in GridForge the updated
MS-Excel source file of the Condensed Requirements List.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr