[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-06-10; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jun 10 08:18:59 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

>-- I propose to study SIENA, which is now attracting standardization
>-- efforts of major European providers of Grid Middleware.  What is the
>-- impact on OGF PGI ?

  as far as I know Johannes (and possibly David W.) attend the SIENA
kick-off and ideally they can talk to us next week so that we can understand
the impact.

I would like to have first-line information (from project members) rather
than our speculations how SIENA relates to us.

Take care,
Morris

timelines