[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-06-10; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jun 10 07:04:55 CDT 2010

Dear PGI team,

  today will be a telcon with mostly administrative work:

(1)
Telcon-System

We are running out of options - so for today I suggest the DFN system
although its quality is moderate.

See (2)

(2)
Screen-Sharing (Voice Backup)

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(3)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
Surprisingly leave of Balazs as Co-chair - call for new co-chairs

(b)
Travel & session & workshop planning at OGF in Chicago

(c)
TelCon Systems (again and again)

(d)
Technology coverage vs. vacation plans in summer vs. timelines

(e)
AOB

Please feel free to add any other topic on the agenda.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel