[Pgi-wg] stepping down as a PGI co-chair

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Tue Jun 8 03:38:22 CDT 2010

Dear All,

Some of you may know that since 1st May i work as the technical director of
European Middleware Initiative project (www.eu-emi.eu) in addition to my
existing NorduGrid/ARC roles. Due to my largely increased non-PGI duties i am
not able to devote the work required to be a PGI co-chair any longer.

After quite some thinking i have decided to step down as a PGI co-chair. In the
future i intend to carry on with my PGI work as an ordinary group member
representing both ARC and EMI.

With my decision the PGI group will be chaired by Morris, who will get help from
Johannes, the group's secretary.

Thanks for everyone who helped and contributed to the PGI group's progress in
the past months/years!

regards,
Balazs Konya