[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Glossary of Terms document based on OGSA Glossary of Terms GFD.120

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Jul 29 13:22:35 CDT 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

Concerning the 'PGI Glossary of Terms' document based on 'OGSA Glossary
of Terms' GFD.120 :

-  I needed to retrieve the source document of the GFD.120
    At OGF, published documents are often simply PDF versions of
documents stored by the corresponding Working Group inside GridForge.
    Therefore, I searched the source document inside the 'Documents'
area of OGSA-WG in GridForge, and I found it at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13938?nav=1

-  This permitted me to immediately create the first draft of the 'PGI
Glossary of Terms' :
    - Chapter 2 containing the list of terms is mostly unchanged
compared to OGSA.
    - Header, footer and all other chapters are already updated for PGI .
    I saved this first draft at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16036?nav=1

I will update chapter 2 using the PGI Vocabulary Wiki page.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr