[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Use Cases - EDGI

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Jul 16 13:34:05 CDT 2010

Johannes, Morris and all,

Concerning PGI Use Cases :

I have simplified the 'Marshal Activities from Service Grid to Desktop
Grid' Use Case available at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16022?nav=1

by extracting the 'Prepare Desktop Grid Version of Application' as a
prerequisite Use Case available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16028?nav=1

Comments and suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr