[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Draft PGI Execution Service Specification - Next version

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Mon Jan 25 12:56:54 CST 2010

Hi Balazs,

Concerning the draft of 'PGI Execution Service Specification' :

I have improved chapters 2 and 5 with following modifications :

-  CreateActivity performs minimal validation, quickly returns Jobids
(but NO Stage-in information) and goes to 'Submitted:Incoming'

- CreateValidatedActivity performs complete validation, may return
Stage-in information, and goes directly to 'Submitted:Validated', at the
expense of response time.

I have also updated the State Diagram.

You can take over the editing of the draft at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15839?nav=1

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr