[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-01-21; 4 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 21 07:58:27 CST 2010

All,

  looking at the comments so far - I guess we should also put an additional agenda item such as:

ToDo (All): Define a set of specification strategy:
A Improvements (JSDL, OGSA-BES, etc.)
B New Specs (Execution Environment Spec, Delegation Spec, Information Spec, etc.)
C PGI Profiles (joint sets of them)

I doubt that we have time today for this, but hopefully in one of the next telcons...

Take care,
Morris