[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI telephone conferences : Minutes - Next one on Wednesday 17 February 2010 at 15:30 CET

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Mon Feb 15 06:14:49 CST 2010

Johannes,

Concerning OGF PGI telephone conferences :

Can you please quickly publish the minutes of the last one, held on
Thursday 11 February 2010 ?

In particular, we agreed that the next OGF PGI telephone conference
would be held on Wednesday 17 February 2010 at 15:30 CET.

But NO member of ARC attended, so they are probably NOT informed yet.

Please make sure that ARC members are informed in advance, and agree on
Wednesday.

If ARC members do NOT agree on Wednesday, it would be more difficult for
me, but the OGF PGI telephone conference could be postponed on Thursday.

Thank you in advance for publishing the minutes and informing ARC members.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr