[Pgi-wg] No PGI Telcon Today

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Feb 4 03:14:26 CST 2010

Hi PGI team,

  since the majority of active PGI members is very busy with EU project
hearing preparations for next week, Balazs and myself decided to have to
telcon today.

Thus we will have our next telcon next week.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
More: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt