[Pgi-wg] JSDL Working Group Telecons

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Fri Dec 17 12:26:43 CST 2010

Folks,

As of today, I think all of the necessary e-paper work has been done
to include me as one of the JSDL WG CoChairs.  As a member of the PGI
working group, and also as a supporter of JSDL technologies, I know
that there are a lot of things that people would like to address in
JSDL.  To that end, I would like to start having regularly scheduled
telecons for the JSDL WG again starting in the new year (starting the
week of 10 Jan 2011 to 14 Jan 2011).  I haven't figured out the
telecon mechanism yet, but will before the first telecon.

I've created a Doodle Poll to try and zero in on an acceptable telecon
time.  If you are interested in participating in JSDL, please go to
the link http://www.doodle.com/xv6zv4re34p85xkq and indicate your
availability for telecon participating.  Voting for a time slot is an
indication of your willingness to attend telecons when possible.  You
can assume that the existence of a time slot on the doodle pool
constitutes a vote from me to attend at that time slot.  I know that a
lot of the times are kind of early for US folks, and probably a bit
late for Japan, but hopefully they split the difference a bit.  Also,
I suggest we start out with a telecon every other week and increase
the number as necessary once things get going.

Thanks,
Mark