[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Glossary of Acronyms and Terms

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Dec 17 11:07:52 CST 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

The 'PGI Glossary of Acronyms and Terms' has now ended public comment
period and is now referenced by SIENA as input document.

I have left the 'OGF Editor Version' at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16063 unchanged.

Using this 'OGF Editor Version' as basis, I have taken into account the
public comments, and I have saved the result (with highlighted changes)
as version 1.1 in http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16063 for you to
review.

Do not hesitate to ask for further improvement.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr