[Pgi-wg] PGI telcon today 15:30 (CET)

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Dec 16 08:11:44 CST 2010

Johannes, Morris and all,

For today's PGI telephone conference, I propose following additional
points :

-  Update of 2 documents referenced by SIENA :
    - PGI Glossary and Terms,
    - PGI Use Cases.

-  Concerning GLUE 2.0 attributes for usage inside JSDL, I have created
a first draft document at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16171

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr