[Pgi-wg] PGI bylaws

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Tue Dec 14 08:06:26 CST 2010

Hi Steven,

many thanks for the explanations!

In practice, I can not see how a consensus (even rough) can be achieved
when every OGF member is a stakeholder. This probably simply means that
the group chair makes qualified decisions after evaluating *all*
opinions. This in turn implies really a lot of work and deep expertise
in the subject on the part of the chair.

Or do you have some other mechanisms to suggest?

Cheers,
Oxana