[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon 2010-12-02; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 2 08:21:50 CST 2010

Dear PGI team,

  just a gentle reminder about our usual telcon today.

Unfortunately, several people (Etienne, Luigi, Michaela, NDGFs?, etc.) already announced that they can't join.

Therefore, we have only a brief call essentially synchronize with each other.

(1)
Telcon-System and Screen-Sharing

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(2)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
Sync : Where are we?

(b)
Call for comments : process thoughts Oxana

(c)
Requirement Discussions (Etienne E-Mail)
(Etienne not available so call next week then)

(d)
AOB

Please feel free to add any other topic on the agenda that I may have
missed.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Deputy Division Leader
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel