[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI Glossary of Acronyms and Terms

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Aug 4 14:18:02 CDT 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

Concerning the 'PGI Glossary of Acronyms and Terms' at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16036?nav=1 :

Inside chapter 2, I have :

-  added new OGF recommendations as references,

-  updated the list of Acronyms and Terms from W to Z (including XACML
for Christoph WITZIG), so that the document now appears as complete.

But I still have to cross-check all acronyms and terms between
themselves, with inline references, and with external references.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH